SEO vs SMO for business
SMO and SEO are interlinked with each other. SMO helps to increase the ranking of the website for SEO. Both SEO and SMO are used to increased traffic, improve site ranking, increase popularity. Both are good for any type of business. There are following benefits of SEO and SMO
- SEO is used to get your business noticed, while SMO is used for marketing your business.
- SEO helps in increasing traffic to your site, while SMO also helps in connecting with your prospective customers. SMO helps in building a long and strong customer base.
- SEO is done by selecting keywords and making changes in the title tags, meta description, etc of the HTML code. Whereas SMO is used to spread information and awareness via sharing of links, posts, tags, etc on social networking sites
- SEO takes a longer time to show results. Whereas SMO is more quick and concrete in terms of results.
- SEO does not connect you to your potential customers but SMO is customer friendly. In the sense that by using SMO, one can connect to customers, share information and even gain feedback.
- SEO focuses on content readable by search engine spiders while SMO focuses on content readable by human readers.
- SEO is very effective with trusted domains and has a positive effect on all pages including the new pages. SMO helps to keep the traffic flowing with new submissions.
One of the biggest differences between SEO vs SMO is the networking aspect. SMO heavily relies on networking and strong profiles, while SEO can be done without this.Both SEO and SMO are a very cost-effective way of creating publicity and expanding business.
by Sanket Chougule